Richard earned his Juris Doctorate from The George Washington University and obtained his Bachelor’s degree, with honors, from the University of Florida. He is admitted to practice in the State of Florida and United States District Court, Southern District of Florida. Born and raised in South Florida, Richard currently resides in Miami with his wife and three children. Richard enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, traveling, and volunteering at his church.
- Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of a supermarket operator in a premises liability action in Miami-Dade County;
- Coordinated and participated in several large scale settlement conferences on behalf of a nationwide insurance carrier involving numerous property claims worth over $1M dollars;
- Successfully defended a security company and security guard at trial involving defamation, wrongful prosecution and negligence for a claim in excess of $4M dollars in Miami-Dade County;
- Defended a home-owner relative to a negligence claim resulting in a defense verdict in Palm Beach County;
- Participated in two arbitrations representing car dealerships pursuing reinstatement as franchisees in Miami-Dade and Broward County;
- Represented a bowling recreation center at trial in a catastrophic injury premises liability claim in Broward County;
- Successfully litigated and mediated numerous premises liability and negligent security claims on behalf of corporate clients across Florida.
Phone Number: 786-866-8122